The Bundy Credo is an apparent Bundy family belief most often (if not always) cited by Al Bundy when giving out seeming advice for a particular situation. The Credo itself is known to frequently change, often being tailored (by Al's admission) to the situation at hand, and usually going on to show how little Al actually cares. The Credo is sometimes referred to as being the ultimate gift of knowledge, as stated by Al Bundy when citing the version below.
- "We don't eat vegetables. "Eatin' Out"
- When one Bundy is embarrassed, the rest of us feel better about ourselves. "Can't Dance Don't Ask Me"
- A Bundy never wins, but a Bundy never quits (/eats/learns/dies/cares) "Yard Sale"
- We don't call the cops. They call the cops on us! "Episode:The Egg and I"
- Lie when your wife is waking. Lie when your belly's aching. Lie when you know she's faking. Lie, sell shoes and lie "Wedding Repercussions"
- Hooters, Hooters, Yum, Yum, Yum. Hooters, Hooters, on a girl that's dumb. "Wedding Repercussions"