The Bundys live it up, dining at a swanky restaurant after Peg inherits $237 from a recently deceased uncle.
|Season 3, Episode # 11 |
Number (#46) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Michael Tulin|
Clement von Franckenstein
Mary Jo Kirwan
|Taping date||February 3, 1989|
|Original airdate||February 19, 1989|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"I'll See You in Court"||"My Mom, the Mom|
Eatin' Out is the eleventh episode of Season 3 of the FOX sitcom Married... with Children, as well as the 46th overall episode in the series. Written by Sandy Sprung and Marcy Vosburgh, the episode was directed by Gerry Cohen and premiered on FOX on February 19, 1989.
After receiving a moderately large windfall, the Bundys go out to eat at a fancy restaurant — and trouble starts when they forget to bring the money with them.
To be added.
- Ed O'Neill as Al Bundy
- Katey Sagal as Peggy Bundy
- Christina Applegate as Kelly Bundy
- David Faustino as Bud Bundy
- Amanda Bearse as Marcy Rhoades
- David Garrison as Steve Rhoades
- Buck the dog as Buck Bundy (uncredited)
- Michael Tulin as Paul
- Clement von Franckenstein as Maitre' D
- Tom Tully as Harold
- Mary Jo Kirwan as Harold's Wife
- Dona Speir as Photo Girl
- William Rogers as Waiter #1
To be added.
- Eatin' Out refers to the Bundys eating out in a restaurant, which they do in this episode.
- Peggy and the kids sing a variation of "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)", a traditional Jamaican folk song, best known by Harry Belafonte.
- The dance orchestra plays "Moon River" by Henry Mancini & Orchestra, to which Peggy sings along, mimicking Audrey Hepburn in the 1961 movie Breakfast at Tiffany's.
- Bundy Residence
- Bundy Living Room/Kitchen
- Eatin' Out at the Internet Movie Database
- Eatin' Out on Bundyology
- Eatin' Out - Final Draft Script on albundy.net
- Eatin' Out - Transcript on Springfield! Springfield!
- #48 Eatin' Out - MWC Podcast on Horrorphilia