Expectant moms Peg and Marcy both are eating for two.
| Season 6, Episode # 6 |
Number (#111) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||William Sanderson|
Joey Lauren Adams
|Writer(s)||Ellen L. Fogle|
|Taping date||September 27, 1991|
|Original airdate||October 13, 1991|
|IMDb||Buck Has a Belly Ache|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Looking for a Desk in All the Wrong Places"||"If I Could See Me Now"|
Peg moves back in with her Wanker family after Al, Kelly and Bud ignore her because they are looking after Buck, who has lost his appetite. Jefferson has sympathy pregnancy and Marcy enjoys it.
While Jefferson suffers through sympathetic psychosomatic "pregnancy" pains, Peggy is upset that Al is immune to them. Even worse, Buck loses his appetite and becomes listless and gets all the attention that should have been lavished upon the expectant Peg. Upset of the lack of attention she's receiving from the others, she departs for Wanker County to visit her weird relatives for a week. After a change of heart, she returns home, but, to her chagrin, no one even noticed she had even left!
Recutting cast/Guest starsEdit
- Cast regulars
- William Sanderson as Cousin Eb
- Joey Lauren Adams as Cousin Effie
- John Gerard as Possum Boy
- Patrick Cranshaw as Young Kit
- Kevin Curran as the voice of Buck (uncredited)
To be added.
- Buck Has a Belly Ache at the Internet Movie Database
- Buck Has a Belly Ache on Bundyology
- Buck Has a Belly Ache - Transcript on Springfield! Springfield!
- #111 Buck Has a Belly Ache - MWC Podcast on Horrorphilia