Elegant Al and "the crowded" in the episode "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" in Season 5 of MWC.
| Season 5, Episode # 9 |
Number (#89) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Rhonda Shear|
|Taping date||November 9, 1990|
|Original airdate||November 18, 1990|
|IMDb||Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Wabbit Season"||"One Down, Two to Go"|
Al becomes obsessed with his appearance after the neighborhood women begin admiring his handyman skills - followed by his physique.
In this, the ninth episode of Season 5, Al gets in touch with first his inner hunk, and then his inner ladies' man, much to Peg's distress. The women of the neighborhood want him, and the contagion soon spreads, drawing beautiful creatures to the shoe store, alongside the more traditional clientele. When Al moves a sofa off a neighbor's lawn without a shirt on, he unexpectedly gains a reputation as a "stud" among the neighborhood women. Uplifted, he starts taking showers and wearing elegant clothes, and his performance at work improves dramatically, as does his popularity with the ladies. Needless to say, Peggy is both jealous and unsettled - her husband is acting very unlike-Al.
- Rhonda Shear as Brenda Kostrowski
- Teri Weigel as Jade
- Sherrie Rose as Mandi
- Lucy Filippone as Athena
- Rhonda Britten as Donna
- Peggy: Aw believe me Al, and I'm telling you this as your wife and as your friend. No one likes you.
- Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? at the Internet Movie Database
- Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? on Bundyology
- Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? - Transcript on albundy.net
- #90 Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? - MWC Podcast on Horrorphilia