The Bundys live it up, dining at a swanky restaurant after Peg inherits $237 from a recently deceased uncle.
| Season 3, Episode # 11 |
Number (#46) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Michael Tulin|
Clement von Franckenstein
Mary Jo Kirwan
|Writer(s)|| Sandy Sprung|
|Taping date||February 3, 1989|
|Original airdate||February 19, 1989|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"I'll See You in Court"||"My Mom, the Mom|
After receiving a moderately large windfall, the Bundys go out to eat at a fancy restaurant — and trouble starts when they forget to bring the money with them.
To be added.
- Ed O'Neill as Al Bundy
- Katey Sagal as Peggy Bundy
- Christina Applegate as Kelly Bundy
- David Faustino as Bud Bundy
- Amanda Bearse as Marcy Rhoades
- David Garrison as Steve Rhoades
- Buck the dog as Buck Bundy (uncredited)
- Michael Tulin as Paul
- Clement von Franckenstein as Maitre' D
- Tom Tully as Harold
- Mary Jo Kirwan as Harold's Wife
- Dona Speir as Photo Girl
- William Rogers as Waiter #1
To be added.
- Eatin' Out refers to the Bundys eating out in a restaurant, which they do in this episode.
- Peggy and the kids sing a variation of "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)", a traditional Jamaican folk song, best known by Harry Belafonte.
- The dance orchestra plays "Moon River" by Henry Mancini & Orchestra, to which Peggy sings along, mimicking Audrey Hepburn in the 1961 movie Breakfast at Tiffany's.
- Bundy Living Room/Kitchen
- Eatin' Out at the Internet Movie Database
- Eatin' Out on Bundyology
- Eatin' Out - Final Draft Script on albundy.net
- Eatin' Out - Transcript on Springfield! Springfield!
- #48 Eatin' Out - MWC Podcast on Horrorphilia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.