Filling in for Al, who's taking a lunch break, Steve runs into "Jade". a pretty regular customer at Gary's Shoes.
| Season 2, Episode # 21 |
Number (#34) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Teri Weigel|
|Original airdate||March 13, 1988|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Just Married... with Children"|| "All in the Family" |
(Season 2 finale)
Al tries to keep his race track winnings a secret, while Peg starts taking money from Al's wallet.
To be added.
- Ed O'Neill as Al Bundy
- Katey Sagal as Peggy Bundy
- Christina Applegate as Kelly Bundy
- David Faustino as Bud Bundy
- Amanda Bearse as Marcy Rhoades
- David Garrison as Steve Rhoades
- Buck the dog as Buck Bundy (uncredited)
To be added.
- The episode title is based on the expression "mother lode", which is used colloquially to refer to the real or imaginary origin of something valuable or in great abundance.
- The magazine Peggy is reading is called Sports Time.
- When Bud comes out of the basement after Peg starts looking for Al's money, he is clearly holding a Penthouse magazine in the back of his pants. It is the January 1986 issue.
- It is mentioned that Steve's father has been accused of selling secrets to the enemy.
- Al mentions to Peg that he is watching Ted Koppel, a British-American news anchor who hosted ABC's "Nightline" from 1980 to 2005.
- The songs Al sings when he tries out his new car radio in the living room "I Heard It Through the Grapevine" and "Proud Mary".
- Bundy Living Room/Kitchen
- Al & Peggy's Bedroom
- Shoe Store
- Father Lode at the Internet Movie Database
- Father Lode on Bundyology
- Father Lode - Transcript on albundy.net
- #34 Father Lode - MWC Podcast on Horrorphilia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.