Al with Jimmy, a old high-school flame, and "the one that got away" - from Peg.
| Season 2, Episode # 11 |
Number (#24) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||John Dennis Johnston|
|Writer(s)||Ralph R. Farquhar|
|Original airdate||November 22, 1987|
|IMDb||How Do You Spell Revenge?|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"The Razor's Edge"||"Earth Angel"|
Al, Peggy and Bud are part of a shopping mall softball team playing other mall teams. After losing a few too many games, Al demands that Peggy improve her softball skills or she is off his team. Meanwhile, Kelly's new boyfriend Brian asks her to prove her love to him by getting a tattoo.
To be added.
- Ed O'Neill as Al Bundy
- Katey Sagal as Peggy Bundy
- Christina Applegate as Kelly Bundy
- David Faustino as Bud Bundy
To be added.
- The episode title is inspired by the slogan "How Do You Spell Relief?" by Rolaids.
- Steve and Marcy do not appear in this episode.
- On Al's New Market Mallers jersey the 'N' in New is written backwards.
- Bundy Living Room/Kitchen
- Bundy Doorstep
- When Peggy asks Jimmy if he wants a beer, she gives him the one Al is drinking. Later Al says "I should've killed him when he drank my juice."
- How Do You Spell Revenge? at the Internet Movie Database
- How Do You Spell Revenge? on Bundyology
- How Do You Spell Revenge? - Transcript on albundy.net
- #24 How Do You Spell Revenge? - MWC Podcast on Horrorphilia