"Jasmine" reveals who she really is.
|Season 11, Episode # 17 |
Number (#252) in series (259 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Gloria LeRoy|
Vanessa A. Dorian
|Writer(s)||Matthew Berry & Eric Abrams|
|Taping date||November 22, 1996|
|Original airdate||March 10, 1997|
|IMDb||Live Nude Peg|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Breaking Up Is Easy to Do (Part 3)"||"A Babe in Toyland"|
Live Nude Peg is the 17th episode of season 11 of Married... with Children and the 252nd overall series episode. Directed by Amanda Bearse and written by Matthew Berry & Eric Abrams, it premiered on FOX-TV on March 10, 1997.
Al and his "NO MA'AM" boys enjoy an amateur night at the nudie bar, where Al becomes infatuated with a disguised Peggy.
Peggy, jealous that Al is spending all his time at The Jiggly Room, decides to try out on amateur night while Al and the No Ma'am boys judge it. She wins the competition dressed as a harem girl named Jasmine, wearing a veil over her face. Al is turned on like never before, and he and Peggy have their best sex ever. Meanwhile Bud forces Kelly to gain weight for a weight-loss commercial, which ends up going all to her butt.
- Harold Sylvester as Griff
- Dan Tullis, Jr. as Officer Dan
- E.E. Bell as Bob Rooney
- Tom McCleister as Ike
- Iqbal Theba as Iqbal
- Gloria LeRoy as Chesty LaRue
- Carmen Morrell as Shaney
- Vanessa A. Dorian as Stripper #1
- Marcy: So, now you're going to be a stripper?
- Peggy: Actually, we call it exotic dancing. It's an art form. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go upstairs and dye my boobs for Easter.
- The episode title is inspired by the 1995 film, Live Nude Girls.
- This episode marks the final appearance of NO MA'AM members, Ike, Bob Rooney, and Officer Dan and any references to the organization.
- From the next episode until the series finale, the only official members left that appear on screen are Jefferson and Griff.
- If one looks at the nightstand near Peggy's side after she runs into the room, there is a picture frame with a black and white picture of Al. The picture appears to be a promo picture for season 11.
- Bud mentions actors Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks and how they gained weight for their roles when trying to convince Kelly to gain weight for her commercial gig.
- Robert De Niro gained 60 pounds for his role as a professional boxer in the 1980 film Raging Bull.
- Tom Hanks gained 30 pounds to play a former baseball player turned women's baseball coach in the 1992 film A League of Their Own.
- During his discussing about weight gain, Bud says that Free Willy used to be Flipper.
- Flipper was a television series about a dolphin
- Free Willy is a 1993 film about a killer whale
- When Bud tries to feed Kelly, he mentions that he will get the pork chops from the Fry Daddy.
- The Fry Daddy is a real product made by Presto. It is a bucket-like deep fryer that cooks at only one temperature for simple, hassle free cooking.
- When Al and the guys watch Jasmine on stage, Griff says "I think Jasmine has a little crush on Al-ladin here!". This is in reference to the characters Aladdin and Princess Jasmine from the 1992 Disney animated film, Aladdin.
- The film is referenced again when Al tells her that she's "much prettier than the cartoon Jasmine!" after she brings him up on stage.
- Bundy Living Room / Kitchen
- Jiggly Room Stage / Seating area
- When Peggy comes down to the kitchen and takes the pork rinds, Bud is clearly holding a red box of chocolates. After Peggy mentions that the pork rinds will put Al in a good mood as she walks to the couch, the camera immediately cuts back to Bud and Kelly and the box has somehow disappeared from his hands. It is then seen again when Bud picks the grocery bag up and turns to face the basement as he and Kelly walk there.
- When Peggy struggles to find the word for people who cook, the camera is behind Peggy's left side and shows her head turned to the side as she listens to Marcy. Right after Marcy tells her "Cooks?", the camera cuts to the front of them and her head is in a different position and then turns to face her when she agrees.
- As Bud tries to force Kelly to eat the cheese course, which is a can of cheese spread, he ends up getting it above her lip and misses her mouth. Immediately the camera cuts to a wider shot as Peggy quickly runs into the house and the cheese from Kelly's lip is gone, as she instead quickly spits up an orange glob from her mouth into a napkin.
- After failing her audition, Kelly starts putting a bonbon into her mouth and wishes she was dead. The camera immediately cuts to a side shot of her and Bud and she is now already done with her bonbon and inhaling heavily. Then, when Bud mentions that she sat on a squirrel at the park, the bonbon in her hand is partially eaten, but then it cuts to a different side angle and the bonbon is whole again. Then when she justifies her eating, the bonbon is partially eaten again, despite her not taking a bite at that point.